My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blown OUt my mIND!

If you see this post, that means I posted it even though its after my flat ironed harir post.
And you probably think I'm crazy for putting so much heat on my hair. BUT! My flat ironed post, should you chose to watch the video, was actually from February and was listed as a draft so i just published.  

But since then, I haven't flat ironed my hair.. 

And this is the first time that I used the dryer on high heat and without my diffuser to blow dry my hair since then.

 I colored my hair the beginning of April, and my hair color has started to grow out... 
I'm just tempted not to color again.  




The last picture is hair that I trimed because I like my hair being even, so if it's not.. I cut it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment