My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finally! My DIY Nail display.

I finally have something nail related to post.
Well, nail polish related rather.

My nails have been naked because I've been doing a lot of yard work and things of that nature.  Simply put: My hands are going through it right now. lol
Anywho..
I've yet to finish, let alone update my nail polish jcollection that's posted here.
My nail polish count has grown and I';m currently at 498 nail polishes which includes my nail art striper polishes. I have a lo=t, but not that many where they make up the majority of the collection.  I have about 40-45 give or take a little.

I digress...
 The reason for this post today is because I spent a good amount of time looking at different nail polish racks and decided that they ae way to expensive for me to buy.. so I tested my handy dandy-ness.. If there is even such a thing.
I made my own nail polish rack whic is currently holding 39 polishes but three of them are not normal bottle size, though they aren't mini, just not as big as OPI and Orly..


I didn't use any dimensions or anything like that. I free formed it.  I couldn't bother with dealing with length and height but there are a couple of cool diy tutorials that i watched on YT.  There was one that i wanted to try, but in the end it was just too confusing and the person didn't really dumb it down enough for me.  I may be smart when it comes to school and cooking and a few other things, but anything that I have to do that includes hand eye coordination and building things.. TOTALLY not my forte.

Laters Lovies

0 comments:

Post a Comment