My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Haul pt 1

As promised...
I have a haul!!!! The two companies featured in this haul were pretty good on delivery.  I ordered and received my packages within the same week. Can we say LOVE?! I think it's wonderful to order and receive packages in the same week because it minimizes anticipation for new products.  That is mostly why I don't like ordering things from online. I hate having too wait.
Anywho...
Onto the haul.
The first package I ordered this week was from Everyday Minerals.  Mind you I had heard about this company before but had never ordered anything from them so these products are the first the I've ordered.  The transaction process was really smooth with no problems.  My items came in a bubble mailer and were also wrapped in tissue paper for added security.


These e/s are travel sized and I figured they would be a great thing to get. Besides they were in a deal for only $10 for the 5 of them. Why pass that up? 
the colors are: (l-r) Free Wheelin Denim, Wood Sorrel, Starlit, Stay Cool. Bubble Tea 
 The brushes that I purchased. They don't have any names on them you can tell what they are for. Or at least I can. The first is a shadow brush, the middle is a pencil brush, and the last one is a blending brush.

The colors, even though you can't really see them, are: Boardwalk, Lip Lock, and a full size e/s in Art Girl 

Next up is the Zoya 'Smokes' part of their 'Smokes& Mirrors' Fall Collection.
I've been on a craze for wearing cremes so i only purchased the Smokes part of the collection.  I don't think I can ever have enough cremes. :)


from left to right Codie, Cynthia, Dree, Petra, Jana, Anja

Well, that's all this time folks.
:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment