My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Pink has a Peach!

There is something about this color that gets me sooo caught up in it.  It is the creamiest softest sexiest loveliest most beautiful peachy-pink I ever did see. This is my third or fourth time wearing it and I got it recently. I guess I really need to put this on my Repeat Offender List.  




Then, as with all of the polishes I've been applying lately, I wanted to see how it would look 'matte' so I added Hard candy's "Mattely in love with you" 
At least the color doesn't fade too much. 

Oh.. the pictures are much better because i used my Nikon D3100 i love this camera. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Great color! Did you put on something shimmery before the matte, or is the shimmer from the matte topcoat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I totally forgot to mention it. but I put Sinful Colors 'Smoking Hot' on two of my fingers before i put on the matte top coat.

    ReplyDelete