My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Island Escape For ME??

So I found China Glaze's Island Escape collection at my local nail supply store.  It's an oriental mart and ally a nail supply store.

They sell most, if not all, of the things that you would find in a nail salon.

So I happened to be perusing the area, and decided tostop in. WHY on EARTH DID I SO SUCH A THING??

I found China Glaze's Island Escape collection there and only because I recognized the color/name of one of the polishes from a swatch I had seen. It was Papaya Punch.

I had fallen inlove with this color via pictures and swatches on other people, but sad to say that after I purchased it and tred it, I'm no longer in love.

I picked up Papaya Punch, Electric Pineapple, and Blue Iguana.

I also picked up Essie :Knockout Pout and Very Cranberry.
and Orly's Liquid Vinyl .

I immediately did my nails in Liquid Vinyl.
LOVE!

I'll probably place a China Glaze crackle over it later.. then take pix.


OOOhhhhh. almost forgot, the nail supply store that I purchased from sells China Glaze for 2.75 each (doesn;t matter which collection)
and Essie & Orly are both 3.65 each
O.P.I. is sold for 4.99
They do receive some collections later than others, so.. if you aren't one with patience, then that place won't be for you. I don't mind waiting.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment