My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I broke down!

I broke down!!!

After doing good for a couple of weeks, I broke down and spent money on NAIL POLISH!
I have been going through so much lately, so maybe I could suffer the losses.
Essie Buy Me a Cameo , Big Spender :: O.P.I Pamplona Purple, Barefoot in Barcelona, Strawberry Margarita, Yodel Me on My Cell 


Don't feed the animals, caught with my khakis down, Yes, your lioness, I don;t Bite ::::: Sephora by O.P.I Caribbean Cocktail & I'm With Brad

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Distressed Denim, Vintage Violet, Antiqued Gold, Fractured Foil 

Butterfly, Moss, Tulip  ::: Waterfall, Sparkle, Garden 

I'm honestly going to do my best to not purchase anything beauty related for the next couple of months.  I haven't purchased any makeup in a a few months and I feel so good about it.  

There really should be a group for addicts [shopping, makeup, fashion, beauty related]  because it wreally is an addiction.


0 comments:

Post a Comment