My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Repeat Offender List

Sooooooooo
I decided that I would share with you something that could be very cool.. or in fact could be very uncool.
-__-

It is totally up to you.

Anywho,
Have you ever had that nail polish color that you ALWAYS reach for to the point where you have to remind yourself that you reach for it too much??
Yeah.. I know. I do to!
There are some colors that I MUST force my self not to reach for.. and still end up reaching for them and incorporating them into my manicure.. someway, somehow.

Here are some of mine..
Hope you'll share some of yours!
:)

Barry M crackle polish ( my first crackle)
Color Club's Vintage Couture- a softspoken bright pink. I know that's kind of an oxymoron, but that is exactly what it is.  :)
Color Club's Fashion Addict- cool gray toned purple.
Essie's Angora Cardi- muter grurple.. (grurple= gray + purple)
Color Club Give me a hint (same descrip as above)
Essie's Funny Face -bright pink.  opaque in 2 coats.
Orly's Sapphire Silk - greenish blue.. dark yet cool toned
Sinful Colors -Secret Admirer.-black w/ silver glitter


If you're like to see any of these colors swatched specifically. Just ask and ye shall receive.
:)

* I will continue to update this list as my collection is still (aggressively) growing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment