My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

I broke down...

and purchased nail polish. WHY OH WHY???

I attempted to do a THREE month No-Buy but unfortunately I didn't make it for the complete three months.  I made it at least a month, I think..

Anywho, I need a place where I can get some newer collections of popular brands of nail polish for a lower price thant they usually ar.  The place that i normally go hasn't been updating their collections for a while now.  I'm lucky if I find something new.  They sell Essie for 3.65 Orly 3.65 ChG 2.75 Color Club 2.00 and O.P.I. 4.99

Moving right along, I purchased
OPI-  Alpine Snow, Hawaiian Orchid, Your Royal Shyness, Suzi Sells Sushi by the seashore, Chick flick cherry
essie- Luxedo

I will have a couple more hauls for you in the next week to two weeks.  I made a couple of orders online and they should be coming in  Some are makeup and i have one more nail polish haul.  Then I am seriously on a NO BUY because school is going to start soon and I have to save all that  I can.  BUT I am interested in swapping for a few colors that I've been lemming.  And I'm more than willing to swap makeup for nail polish.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment