My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Color Me Purple

Well, I have been in a hair rut for a little while.
I finally took down the loc style that I had and have been having to deal with a lot of "blah" with my hair.
So I thought i would try my hand with blowing it out and flat ironing it...
And with no avail, this was the result.
I was able to enjoy straight hair for all of five minutes.. my hair just wouldn't cooperate and so i took down the high pony bun and then it looked like : (pic below) 

So I was SOOO over this non-straight but flat hair so I decided that I would color my hair.. What color to chose? I eventually went with Jet black from dark & Lovely 
and this uber bright purple from Splat called "Lusty Lavender"

but unfortunately it didn't go the way I wanted.  The purple looks more like burgundy. UGH!! so today i will be doing bantu knots in my hair.. hopefully I will have NICE pictures to share... and I can finally come out of this stupid hair rut! 

Oh I forgot to mention that my hair wasn't looking pretty so I CUT and AMPLE amount off.  Plus it has been breaking. so, yeah.. I'm really not happy with it.. and I can't wait to get a style with weave. OH EM GEE!!!!

Have you ever had a bad hair week?? 
I know I'm not the only person!! 

Laters Lovies


0 comments:

Post a Comment