My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

The "Be Yourself " tag

One of the first tags I've ever done.. or maybe it's the second.. anywho...
I saw this over on SongBirdDiva's site
you should do it too.. and let me know.
I'd love to read it..
Here we goooooo

Whats your middle name? Uhm.. I’m not telling… but if you ever meet my mom, ask her. We share the same middle name…
How big is your bed? QUEEN sized
What are you listening to right now?   Right now as in this instant? Nothing.  But my recent playlist? 1. 3OH!3- Don’t Trust Me  2. Tank ft Drake- Celebration 3.
What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone number? 4621
What was the last thing you ate? Egg & Cheese biscuit from Mickie D’s
Last person you hugged? Kerry
How is the weather right now? Disgusting. Hot. Literally NO air outside.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Kandyce
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Opposite? Nah… Same? Smile.
Favourite type of food? Italian, Mexican, Spanish, Haitian
 Do you want children? NOPE
Do you drink? Sometimes, nothing too sweet though.. sweet alcohol makes my teeth hurt.
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? NEVER EVER
Hair colour? Black & Burgundy/purple
Eye colour? Brown
Do you wear contacts/glasses? Yes. Clear contacts. Do people even still wear colored contacts?
Favorite holiday? No
Favorite season? Fall
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yes
Last movie you watched? Untraceable on Lifetime (on Demand)
What books are you reading? Absolute power by David Baldacci
Piercings? Ears. Tongue 
Favorite movie? idk 
Favorite college football team? Not into it…
What were you doing before filling this out? Out with Erica….
Any pets? No.. but my mom has a dog
Dogs or cats? neither  
Favorite flower?  Sunflower
Have you ever loved someone? Yes. 
Who would you like to see right now? I’m not sure 
Have you ever fired a gun? Nope. 
Do you like to travel by plane? Yes!
Right-handed or Left-handed? lefty
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Ethiopia
Are you missing someone? Not really.
Do you have a tattoo? Yes. 
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? Nope. 
Are you hiding something from someone? You can NEVER tell someone EVERYTHING
Are you 18? Not anymore
What do you do before you go to bed? Think about my day….

0 comments:

Post a Comment