My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry!!! Updates....gUEST mANI

I know I haven't posted in a while, but it's because I haven't been doing my nails.
My nails look like crap on a dried stick..
and even then i still think my nails look worse.
I'll spare you and not even show a picture.
:)
But I do have some sorta good news.  In the next coming weeks, I'll be hosting a collaboration contest along with Tab over at Confessions... There are going to be lots of prizes, makeup and hair.. so stay tuned for that.  The details will be posted both on my YT channel and on my makeup blog.

FYI... I'm a freelance MUA.  I have been planning and organizing a few photo shoots for which I'll be doing the makeup in the next couple of weeks. I also booked a rather large wedding party.  Well the bride and her 9 bridesmaids.  that wedding will be 7/24.




I have done nails as well, just not mine.  My nieces are on vacation and are in Jamaica for a three week stay.  I did their nails this past week. 4 of the 5 that i did were Konad but on very little fingers and quite frankly I didn't take any photos.


  

It's a multicolored mani with some black crackle on top.

I don't remember all of the colors/brands used.  But I know for sure that the crackle is ChG's black mesh.  

FYI: I also did her acrylics.  :) 
She LOVED IT!! It was also her frist time with crackle polish. Funny, because she kept calling it "crack"  
And she told her mom/mysister. That she had "crack" on her nails. CRAZY HILARIOUS!! lol 

Laters Lovies,


Always remember to ..

BEAT THAT POLISH 

0 comments:

Post a Comment