My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swatch SPAM!!!

The polishes you are about to view were in no way harmed during this swatching session, the majority of them were, however, were purchased on sale. Pwah ha ha ha ha 
First up is Sally Hansen HD in Hi-Def.  This was three coats, no topcoat and was uber sheer.  
The next swatch is SH InstaDri in Silver Sweep. This metallic beautiful color was only ONE coat.  I heard  read somewhere that the InstaDri polishes were super too stamp with so of course I had to try, and it worked like a charm.  unfortunately I didn't have any camera near me. UGH! but don't feel bad, I didn't do a whole mani or anything. 



 The next color could have been a one coater, but to make sure i did two coats.  Smooth application.  Creamy formula. Just a wonderful color for the summer. It's SH InstaDri "Snappy Sorbet"

 The last InstaDri is Whirlwind white.  I wouldn't wear this alone simply because I'm just not into it.. It's a creme white which was a smooth application and I was really not expecting that.  I want to try my hand with stamping with this polish because it seems like it will be a good stamping polish.

 SH Complete salon Manicure Yellow Kitty.  I really really, really do not care for this color.  No wonder it was on clearance.  I bough this for under $2. Compared to it's normal price, it was a steal that I just couldn't leave it.  But had i known this was going to SO ugh, I would have passed.  0 .

Then I ended up layering Hi-Def over it... Kind of reminds me of Shrek. Doesn't it? 

This lovely polish is Sinful Colors "Feeling Great"
When I saw this color and looked at the name I knew I had to get it.  i ALWAYS say I'm "Feeling good like great" Sooooo that reminded me of my fave saying there was no way that I could leave this polish.
It's a beautiful creme hot pink,  Wonderful application.  This is also with no topcoat.


Unfortunately the weather wasn't as pretty as my nails.  

This was the only picture that I got of this color before my camera died.  I thought it was going to be a creme color, but it has a sliver shimmer.  and it also dries more matte than any other sinful colors polish.  So it's different but a very lovely color.  This color is also re-promoted with the new "Adventure Island" collection.

Well I hope you enjoyed. 

Laters Lovies

remember.....
BEAT THAT POLISH 

0 comments:

Post a Comment