My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 8, 2011

So I have purchased a few things within the last couple of weeks and I told my self that I wanted to post this haul earlier, but I just have'nt had enough time. So.. FINALLY I'm making the time, when i should be doing my essay that due tonight.. but that's besides the point.  lol.
(FYI:: It will get done and i can guarantee that I make an A', I don't want to brag or anything, but English/ Writing is my strong point)
Anywho!!
On to the photos.


This picture:  benefit erase paste
Lancome dual finish powder
DiorSkin forever compact
BareMinerals Matte foundation
Givenchy prismissime eyes
Korres e/s in 22S Orange and 34S Golden Brown
BareMinerals e/s Crown, King, Nouveau, Exotic Tara
BareMinerals l/g Beignet
Buxom l/g (i cant read the name)
Buxom Mascara black
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
And the box has 2 lipglosses and 2 Lipsticks.by Bare Minerals
L/g:  Pink Prose, kir royale
 L/s sherbet, rose crepe
The photo above shows a few things which I bought from MAC.  e/s Paradisco, e/s Goundcover, e/s Folie  , blush: Love Thing, liquid lip balm Lily of Lily, l/g Strange Potion, Lip liner: Spice

The above picture: L'oreal Hip pigments are retailed for $10.19 at Target but I purchased these from walgreens on clearance for only $3 and on top of that since I got four of them, thy were b1g1 50% so I paid $8 for four :)

the colors are Left to right:: Intrepid ( dupe for mac blue brown), Fiery, Visionary, Tenacious

That's all for now folks..

1 comment: