My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 27, 2011

My First Award!! :)

The lovely OneChicBella tagged me in the Top 10 Award. 
My VERY FIRST AWARD!!
I was soo happy. :) Ecstatic even.

So the rules for the award is to list 10 bloggers to give the award to.. and to also list your 10 favorite things.

The bloggers I tag are::
Concrete and Nail Polish

Nails & Nonsense
Brilliantly Polished Art
Naomi's Nail Art

I was aiming to give this award to other bloggers who are new to this community, like myself. Sorry I didn't quite make 10, but if you would like to do this too.. then i TAG YOU!! :) 




My 10 favorite things::
1. EOS lip balm
2. UD <3 NYC palette
3. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
4. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss
5. Clinique High Impact Curling mascara
6. MAC Loverush (blush)
7. Wet N Wild Mink Brown eye liner
8. UD Glide-on "Zero"
9. E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer
10. Orly Beverly Hills Manicure "Beverly Hills Plum"


Let me know if you do it..
'd love to see what you picked :)


Until next time,

BEAT THAT POLISH!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey thank so much for this award .!
    check out my post http://songofhope17.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-very-first-award-yay.html

    ReplyDelete