My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Colorful colors. o.0 :)

I wore this mani a couple of weeks ago for only about two days....
It was very pretty, but I was so over the colors after I got inspired to do my next post.
I have't posted in a while.. so I'm trying my hardest to dish them out RIGHT NOW!! lol.

I'm not sure I remember the colors correctly, so I won't even try..





The orange and yellow are Zoya colors.. Pippa and Paz  if I'm not mistaken.. The green is from a nail art polish ( the thin brushes).  and the white was also a nail art polish. 

Then of course I used fimo slices to add to my little fruit cocktail.



1 comment:

  1. this look is so super girly and cute, u did a great job, im now following this great blog of urs and would love for u too come check mine out and follow Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete