My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Did I forget??

Heyyy!!!
I k ow I haven't posted in a LONNGGGG time and I haven't forgotten about my love of polish. It's just that my laptop with all my pictures and pr written blogs has been checked out.  It was overheating terribly so I had to send it in to the insurance company.  Hopefully whn I get my baby back sh will be all better.  I'm currently borrowing a laptop just so I can still get my online coursework done without any excuses.  I have a couple of hauls.. and one or two designs that I have worn.  Nothing major.  And Aloha to all my new friends. :)

Any who..  I may try and re take some pics and re write a haul blog between today and tomorrow. We'll see.   Have a great day you guys! :)


Polish away!!!!

2 comments:

  1. seguindo seu blog, serĂ¡ um prazer ter vc como seguidora no meu blog tbm bjs coloridos
    http://anjoscoloridos-lili.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny, I hope you get this soon, I gave you an award! Come back soon!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete