My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm kinda back!!! Haul Time!!!

So I Know it's been a while and I hated to have ben gone sooo longggg but I'm back!!
Even though I do not have my precious laptop back, I found a way to make this work so hopefully I can keep it up.



First up.. my haul!
This is a collective haul, minus a few things. 
Some things that aren't shown are the fimo sticks and the new bundle monster plates that I purchased.. I just didnt take pictures and wantd to get this post up as quickly as possible. 
So this post brings me at a whopping 451 nail polishes.. I have my polishes written down on paper.. and I even have nail wheels with the swatches of the colors minus the ones that have broken off.. which is just about 2.  so yeah.. I'm going to hopefully get a list of my collection for everyone to see....

Bah hum bug..

onto the haul photos.







All of the colors are very much true to color as far as the pictures are concerned.. I took these pics with my Nikon D3100 AND i took them at night. Each time I see a picture that I take with that camera I love it.. The colors are soo TRUE TO LIFE.


2 comments:

  1. Aww...I secretly hate you inside because you can haul and I can't. But I'm breaking my no-buy just for the Zoya summer promo. Anyways, your haul looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I've tried my hand at doing a no-buy and I failed MISERABLY! lol.
    So.... I just gave up on that. I don't buy when I can't afford it.
    I was thinking about doing the Zoya summer promo.. but Idk.. tell me how that works out for you hun.

    ReplyDelete