My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

O. P. I am pleased!! :]

This manicure was very simple. 
I only wore it to the store because it didnt match what I was going to wear to go out. 
I used O.P.I. Senorita Rose-Alita


It's a rose colored polish with gold shimmer ( which I don't necessarily care for)
I stamped with Borghese Mezzanotte Blue and used Bundle Monster Image plate BM09.

This was done fairly quickly. 


The OPI polish dried SOOOO fast and the brush was a breeze to work with.   I loved it.  Keep in mind this is one o the first polishes from OPI that I have and it is only recently that I purchased any OPI polished. 

Well, if you don't count my polished from Sephora by OPI or Nicole by OPI. 

anyway, Im starting to ramble wayyy to much for my own good.

How do you feel about OPI polishes??

2 comments:

  1. thats such a pretty colour on you~~~and i luv OPI they have good colours and great quality~~~

    Btw im holding a giveaway that include prizes from UD, Too Faced Lush, if you are feeling lucky come and sign up

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog..http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete