My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Updates

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2898228/i-beat-face-meets-i-beat-polish?claim=fz47ugc7jwp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I haven't blogged in ovver a week and I feel so bad!!!

But my nails look like crap and they have been naked for quite some time.

On the upside though, I've done a couple of swaps so I'm no longer a virgin on Makeupalley.com

Are you on MUA?
Maybe we can swap. : trishadotj is my username.
Look forward to hearing from you. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, love it! So glad I decided to start blog hopping :D You have such pretty nail decor..im not that creative. I stick to the makeup Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tamara

    :) thankies love. do you blog s well?? I'm def going to check you out RIGHT NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trisha! Txs so much for stopping by my blog! I just updated it with a post regarding the "skirt." I hope you will check it out and let know what you think!

    Cheers!
    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete