My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Mac E/s Collection

This is something that I've seen done plenty of times and in the efforts of putting out as many videos as I possibly can this week, I did one as well.

I used to have these shadows split into 3 regular (15 pan) palettes and 4 small ( 4 pan) palettes with the additional eye shadows still in palette form in my drawer. I also have a few that are L/E and still in palette form plus a couple that are in single palette form.

I decided that I wanted to take out the plastic within the palettes that allowed me to only put 15 eye shadows and now I can fit 26 shadows in each pan.




If you want to know all of the colors, be sure to check out my YT video which can be found HERE

Thanls for reading, 
Laters Lovies. 
:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment