My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 12, 2011

My FIRST EVER CONTEST!! (not nail polish related) MAKEUP RELATED

Hey everyone.
As the title says, this is my first contest but it is not NAIL POLISH RELATED!!!So please do not leave rude comments.

A fellow Youtuber and I decided to do this contest as a collaboration contest.  I have finally put the video of the contest up on Youtube.
The rules are simple.


18+ please. Or have parental permission in case you are the winner.
Theme: Anything you want it to be!
Video Response: 1. Must be no longer than 6 mins 2 must be a new video 3. makeup and hair has to be apart of the completed look 4. must show products used for both hair and makeup 5. have fun.
 Comment Entries: One entry per person per video. meaning One entry on my video and one entry on Swimfe's contest video.
Answer one of the following questions.  A) What makes you feel beautiful
B) When, if ever, have you ever doubted your beauty? How did you overcome that point in your life?

THIS CONTEST WILL CLOSE ON SEPT 4TH, 2011
If any changes should be made i will definitely let you guys know in advance.
Check out the contest video HERE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment