My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Newspapers for reading AND for nails!!

So I have seen this little trick around the blog community for a while now.
I FINALLY got a chance to try it so i jumped on it!
I used Orlica's steps from Confessions of a Polishaholic
Originally, I purchased Orly's Pure Porcelain because it's color would look great with news pint, but this design was spur of the moment.
I was actually going to use a Bundle Monster image plate to stamp with, but I couldn't decide on which design to use.
Here is a swatch of the color that I purchased and I jumped on the love boat with. ..
It's Rimmel's  "English Rose"


The color is beautiful!
I love it on its own. And i loved it even more when I did the newsprint on it.
When I put Seche Vite on it, everything smoothed itself out.

Love!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment