My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Definitely considering doing a NO BUY!!!

Seriously PEOPLE!!!!
Why did I have to find out about these nail blogs??!!!!
I mean, don't think I don't LOVE THEM because i do...
But It just makes me want to get more polish.
And that is definitely a bad thing
So i am honestly considering being on a NO BUY for at least two months.
But that has to be when I KNOW FOR ABSOLUTELY SURE that I won't be being anything.
IT"S HARDDDDD
lol
Pity.
On to the things that I did buy.


This weekend. This very weekend. This weekend.. boy oh boy.
Well, for startes, I went to Sally Beauty and literally RAIDED their clearance/sale rack.
From Left to right: Mrs. Claus, Sugar Plums, Zombie Zest
I was in luck and I got Some China Glaze Christmas collection polishes that I was lemming, Including Mrs.Claus and Jolly Holly amongst others.  and I was able to grab a couple of Orly polishes as well. The other Orly polishes that I got are from this Oriental Nail Supply that I got to locally.  The Essie and O.P.Color CLub polishes.  I accidentally deleted the picture of the Borghese and the Fingerpaints and the 2 other China Glaze that i got, BUT i promise to update this post with those picture by the end of the week.  
Midnight Kiss, Jolly Holly, Ruby Deer, Tree Hugger, Mistletoe Kisses


Romeo & Joliet, Senorita Rose-a-lita, Windy City Pretty 


Glam, Pure Porcelain, Orange Punch, Halley's Comet
Lady Godiva, Dramatic Drachmas, Mucho Dinero, Velvet Voyeur, Pink Parka, Midnight Cami 

Undeniable Passion, It Might Be Me, Stuck On You, French Kiss, Outrageous

Catwalk Queen:The World IS Your Runway In order; Front Row Diva, Runway Muse, Vintage Couture, Ready to Wear, Fashion Addict, Catwalk Queen 

Starry Temptress Collection  From Left to Right: Space case, Ultra-Astral, Wink Wink Twinkle, You  Got Soul-Ar, Glitter Envy, Otherworldy, Starry Temptress Topcoat 

Au Revoir Mon Ami!!
:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment