My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Gotta Love the Eighties!!


So I was growing through some old photos that were taken in the late 70s and in the 80s and I  was inspired to do some nail art that kinda matched.

It's a fun look and it really did remind me of the 80s. 

I'm talking in past tense because I am about to take this polish off and change to something else.  I actually change my polish more than I post about. 

Sometimes I change it twice in the same day. 


Yeah, i know. Pitiful. 

But anyway, the wear on this was literally only for a day and a half or so.  I do alot of work with my hands. and my hands are constantly in water, where I'm washing dishes, or just simply washing my hands because I'm weird that way. 

But yeah enough about that. 

The colors I used were.....
Sephora 'Vintage Sweater'
Orly 'Purple Crush'
Orly 'Lemonade' 
Orly 'Orange Punch' 
Essie 'Licorice' (for the black lines with a nail art brush) 

It took a while to do because of the outlining with the black polish. 

And here is how it looked less than a full day later... 



2 comments: