My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm a [NAIL] Fashion Addict!!

Isn't that the truth??

I love being able to find new nail fashion trends. 

I happened to be in ROSS and picked up a Color Club collection that contained this beauty.


The collection was from 2009 and it's called Catwalk Queen. 

Fashion Addicts is a gray toned purple creme that is opaque in two coats.  If you put on thick coats of polish I imagine that you could get away with one coat. 

If anyone knows me, they know that I am a sucker for creme polishes.  I just love them!!!

You will definitely find me wearing a creme before anything else.  My runner up fave is jelly polishes. 
I ended up putting Pure Ice's Spit Fire  to have two accent nails.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ross gets the Color Club collections, I now have so many!

    ReplyDelete