My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orange You Glad Summer Is Near??

I know I sure am!!
I live in S.Fla where it is hot all year round, well, the majority of the year anyway. 


Summer here basically means we have no school. and that is ONE of the MANY things that I'm waiting for.
No classes for me this summer. At least not in-school classes.  I am contemplating taking clases online but that decision isnt finalized yet. 
Well on tot he post.

Today's post is only a swatch. 
One that I've had in the stash of photos that I take. 

Orly's Orange Punch. 
It is a nice jelly color that has a smooth application. 
Unfortunately I had to put on THREE coats to get it as opaque as you see in the photos. But even then it could've used another coat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment