My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Broken Hearted-Stripes

This Mani got me soooooo many compliments!!!



It was actually very simple to so.

I honestly don't remember the names of the polishes i used.
I put them aside to write down the names and they somehow got mixed in with the rest of my polishes when I was cleaning up.

But this was sooooo easy to do
I used the muted brownish-purple color as a base for the nail art on the accent fingers.
I then painted a few stripes with a nail art brush in white
Then I used a hot pink polish with a dotting tool to form the heart
LAstly, I put on China Glaze crackle polish in Black Mesh

Then of course, I topped it off with SV.



2 comments:

  1. they look cute :) maybe better picture or angle so we can see your manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I'm sorry. I don't even have that mani on any more nor did i take any other pictures. But I'll definitely do better at taking pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete