My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sculptured Nails it is!

So for those of you who don't know, I'm trying to grow my nails but it is really hard considering that I do A LOT of work with them.

I was dishes every day.  I mop house, I wash them a lot, so they are forever soaked in water and not to mention a lot of yard work is done with them.. They take a beating, DAiLY. But I'm trying I'm trying.
I have even started using gloves, RELIGIOUSLY!



Hopefully something happens. But until they do, acrylics are going to be a dear friend!
So instead of doing a full set with tips, I did a full set of sculptured nails.
I used NSI Acrylic and Nail liquid
and I used nail forms that I purchased from an e-tailer, but I honestly don't remember where. I think it's a roll of 500, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, this wouldn't have taken long had I not been watching television, but I was home and bored because I didn't have class today.  We are winding down and I'll soon be on summer break. YAYYY mEE!!!

Ok. well, enough of me rambling, here are a couple of [bad] pictures.

after I finished 

Before I finished with the nail forms on.






0 comments:

Post a Comment