My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pure Porcelain Mani FAILLL!!!!!

So I bought the last missing polish to complete the Orly spring 2011 collection.



I purchased Pure Porcelain.  I could've purchased it before when I got the rest, but I honestly wasn't interested until I saw an inspiring mani and I want to do it as well.    Though MY failed man i isn't the inspiring one that i was talking about.  The reason I bought the polish is so I could do the newspaper print nails with Pure Porcelain as a background.  It reminds me of the color used to print the paper on.

I used Fashion Addict by Color club to do the purple dots.
And the rose was crated by a series of swirls and such using differnt Art Deco nail art polishes.

Well, thanks for hearing me rant.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, newspaper print would look great on this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Thanks for reading my blog. :) I ReaLLY appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete