My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I HATE KISS NAILS!!!!!!

Seriously! I do.



So, my first experience with glue-on nails is my WORST experience with any type of artificial nails EVERRR

Mind you, for the past two years I've been doing my own acrylics and gels, then I go and get these because I read some good reviews.

I nearly chopped my fingers off.

They applied easily enough.  If you know how to read instructions you wont have a prblem.
It's taking them off that kills me.
I STILL have the residue of them on my nails.

2 comments:

  1. holy frigg diggity! how did you do this?

    when i need to take off my fake nails, I use a small make up brush that i dip in acetone, then i try to wedged the fake nail from my real nail - very gently and slow, and then have the acetone drip into the crevice of me nail- after a few 'drippings' lol I can usually get the fake nail to come off.


    I have also ground off fake nails with one of those 'salon shaper' things from TV ( which I recently spotted at dollar stores, and i have even soaked my nails is warm water to help my natural nail absorb water to loosen the nail glue.


    I would try using a few different nail files to buff this out ♥ you'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soaked them in pure acetone. and they started melting... and this was the result. I ended up using a nail file to take off the rest. I don't think that I'll be using glue on for a while. Thanks for the advice though. :)

    ReplyDelete