My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Yayyy Me!!!! (Numero Uno)

Whew!!
FINALLY!!!
 A place where I can discuss my nail polish rants and reviews and tutorials and such.
It has FINALLY started with this blog post.

I have another blog, where I talk about makeup and things.. but I wanted a separate blog for polish. Why?
I still can't figure that out.

I made this blog, about a month ago., maybe a little less.
And it has just been sitting here.. on my Blogger dashboard... waiting,, practically begging for me to at least write one post.



You see, I haven't been into writing blogs these days, as much as I'm into reading them.
I became so engulfed in blog reading because I had deactivated my Facebook account. It's still deactivated by teh way, and I've been perusing blogs of all different natures, but mostly nail polish.
Sometimes cooking blogs, makeup blogs, scrapbooking blogs, BUT it ALL leads back to nail polish.
Weird huh?


Okay..

Well, a little about myself...
I'm a self-taught nail tech. Well, to be honest, I NO LONGER do nails for CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS/etc..
I do my nails, and I also do my mom's nails on occasion.  Sometimes my sisters or nieces will bribe me, but it doesn't go outside of family or close friends.

I used to though, I was doing nails from my home and people would hear about me through their friends and such.  I didn't like it.  I learned how to do nails to please myself, not for everyone else, so I stopped.  crazy nail art was always my thing.  And I JUST KNEW that I could do exactly what my nail tech was doing, AND I DID.
When I first started doing my own acrylics I would do 3d designs and the whole nine yards, I'll get a couple of photos in on another post.
But more recently, I've been straying away from the crazy 10 fingers design manicures, I've been doing simple designs on one or two accent fingers per hand.  Who knows what I'll be doing next.
But since I started, I've learned to do my own acrylics, gels, crazier designs, I'm just getting into gel polish and Konad-ing.  I wasn't really keeping up with the internet trends. But TRUST that I am now.
Right now, I have on my first gelish-icure, Which I'm also in the process of removing, simply because I don't like having one thing on my nails. so they look like crap!! And I probably won't finish until later since I'm leaving for school soon after this post. Oh well.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish If you would like to be in the blog round up can you email me please stacie.fields@gmail.com so I can email instructions on weds
    Stacie Kawaii Nail Art
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete