My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365:: Day 1:: Life of A Bald Tree


Sometimes I feel like there isn't anyone else in the world who feels like me. They pass me by everyday with their happy go lucky lives. Going to class, coming from class and not one of them every stop to ask me if I'm ok. Don't they think that I have feelings?? I am a bald-leave tree. Even my own mother has disowned me. But recently I have begun to have some company, though it isn't the company I would like to have, beggars can't necessarily be choosers. Birds. Flippin' BIRDS!! The have started to make a nest in my branches, and even starting decorating with one measly flower. Better than nothing right? WRONG!! Totally wrong!! Because even they don't talk to me. Go ahead, laugh at me today. But I'll show you. You'll see. After this season, I'll growm my leaves back... and then I'll have the LAST laugh PWAh hahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment